Monday, March 24, 2014

meet me, andrew cole

This is me and my cousins after Christmas in 2012.  And we all got shot guns for Christmas, I am holding mine.  We are about to shoot skeet and cans.

This is a picture of an Eastern Blue Bird that I took in my backyard.

This is a turkey that was in our backyard.

This is a Gold Finch that I took.

One night Carter and I slept in the woods in our Enos (hammocks).  My face got covered in bug bites.

These are catfish I caught at my neighbors pond.



My first squirrel.

This is a lizard that I caught at our well house.  I kept him in a cage and then he died.  Aubrey's lizard killed him.


Riding the zip line at New Frontiers, our outdoor camp we go to.

My first rabbit.


A rabbit we saw on our walk.





Our ducks.  I loved our ducks but something killed them.

Tubing with Carter and my friend Reese.

My 2nd triathlon.

Hunting with Papa.

I shot this frog in our pond with a BB gun.



Chester.





Copper, my new puppy.

My mom's favorite picture of me.

And this me.  Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment